These are just some random pictures of my silly kids that I had to share.


These are my favorite! I think in these pictures they are about the same age and it was right after they had just taken a nap when the CRAZY HAIR FAIRY attacked!

Crowns for Prince Eli and Princess Mckenna

They love playing in daddy's sleeping bag.
Why they wanted to play under the table I will never know.

Bobbing for binks.

She got it! Hey but now it's stuck!

One of the many silly Eli faces!

The floor is cold so this is how Mckenna would crawl on it.

She loves her Cheerios just like her mother!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, the hair thing is hilarious! I like "random pictures" of your cute kids. (And I don't know why being under the table is so awesome either, I'll have to ask my kids that question too.)
So cute! I love the crazy hair fairy. Your kids are so adorable. Thanks for sharing those great pictures.
That's just how my hair looks when I get up in the morning, like blahhh, I should still be in bed, good thing there's a no camera zone for me in force until 'after' my cereal bowl is empty! Little kids are too cute to care, keep the photos coming! Love, Mom
Post a Comment