Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas 2011

I love Christmas time but I have to say I am always relived when it's all over with. It was a fun morning with us opening our stockings and then digging into our presents under the tree. We all got such great gifts from all our family. THANKS so very much to everyone for all did for us! Our Christmas for 2011 was a great one!

Here is Eli holding his orange that was in his stocking from Santa.


Keith opening his stocking present.Mckenna digging to the very bottom of her stocking to get all her candy out.Mckenna did this same thing last year where she wanted to take all the tag off her gifts first before she ripped the paper. So here she is again this year doing the same thing.
Here are Eli's and Mckenna's Santa gifts. Eli got Kre-o Bumblebee and Mckenna got a Tag Reader.
Hey a picture of me. (: I got a fondue pot!
Here is the outfit that Mom (Grandma Metcalfe) got for Mckenna and of course she had to put it on right away.
The kids helping Keith open his present. He got a book from Eli and bike gloves from Mckenna.


Heather got Mckenna a barbie. She was so excited I only wish I would have gotten the picture of her hugging the box after she opened her gift.
We can't have Christmas without Eli getting Hero Factory.I caught this picture at just the right time. Here is Keith opening one of his gifts from Mom (Grandma Metcalfe). It's the movie Jeremiah Johnson. The reason he is laughing is because the last time Mom saw Keith he had quite the beard. So here is his reaction to the little joke behind the movie. After we opened presents at our house we went over to Allen's and opened presents there. Since Christmas was on Sunday we had church at 1:00 for an hour. After we headed over to Judy's and had dinner and more presents. It was a great fun filled day!




Here are my kids with their new pillow animals they got from their uncle Brent. They just wanted to hanging out and read from Mckenna's new Tag Reader. It was nice to just relax after such a busy day the day before.

2 comments:

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Looks like you had a fun busy day!

Joanna said...

I'm hardly in any pictures either. There needs to be more pictures of you!!