Our next stop on our vacation was to Grandma and Grandpa Pasley's. They live in the mountains of Idaho in a beautiful house that was built by both Roy and Norma. They have been building and working on this house for a long time and it shows. It really is a beautiful house and even better is the view surrounding them. This first picture was taken from their back porch. Tell me you wouldn't want to wake up to that every morning!

Here is the house itself. Sorry about the rain drop right in the middle of the picture. The rain didn't want to let up that last day that we were there. So much so that I didn't' get a chance to take a picture of the turkeys. You heard me right I said turkeys! If you look close in this picture you can see on the road in front of the house that there is a little bit of yellow there. That isn't rock, it's feed for the turkeys that come every day to the Pasley home.

That's not the only thing the Pasley's feed. Every day they fill up their bird feeders and humming bird feeders so that they get to see all the beautiful birds that live in their area. This particular bird I had to get a picture of but as soon as you walk out the door or make to sudden of a movement it flys away. So I had to take it's picture through the window. It is one of Norma's favorites and I have to say I really like it too.

They have some squirrels that come and eat the seeds as well. There were two of them at one point and we were all laughing because they were being very silly chasing each other all around the tree.

The first night we were at their house the kids needed a bath and the bath tub that they have is fit for about 5 people. (; The kids of course were so excited to take a bath in there so I had to take pictures. (If you can even find them in there.)


This was on our last day with Norma and Roy. We had such a great few days with them. We ate and played and did I mention we ate. Norma is a great cook and she made some of her wonderful homemade candies. I don't think I stopped eating sweets they whole time I was there. Not only did she make them for us while we where there but then she sent some with us on our trip. Lets just say I may have gained a few pounds on this trip. The kids loved being with their Grandma and Grandpa. They thought the house, animals and land was like a huge camping ground for them. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have like but here are some really good ones that I got of the kids and their Grandparents.
This first one is of Eli and Keith. Eli had been playing outside and since it was raining he looked like he was showering with his clothes on.

Eli sitting with his Great Grandpa Pasley. Don't they look like a couple of handsome boys!

This picture is one of my favorites. Mckenna just wanted to sit in her Great Grandma's lap and then when Eli came over I got this great picture of all of them together.
Here we were all sitting together eating our breakfast. Yum!
This is a picture of the kitchen of my dreams! I loved everything about it from the wood to all the drawers. I think I have a little drawer envy. There was just space to put everything and best of all to cook. 
We had a great time and can't wait to go back. Thanks Norma and Roy for letting us come and stay and most of all play.
2 comments:
That house is amazing! Kitchen envy!!
That is a great kitchen and I love the bath tub! So glad you guys had such a great trip.
Post a Comment